WELL..It's time!
Art has always been part of my life--probably in part because my Dad was a full-time artist.
He was always my hero. Of course I wanted to be an artist too. Just like him.
But like many of
us wishful artists, I ended up getting practical jobs instead
us wishful artists, I ended up getting practical jobs instead
and got busy with raising a family too.
I kept on trying to get back to a studio in a spare bedroom or basement somewhere (we moved alot over the years) to concentrate on making art..
I sometimes managed to get back to school to take art classes too.
In fact, as I turned 50 I even managed to finish a diploma in art at a small local art school.
When I graduated I fell in love with photography--A medium I never even studied in art school.
And now I FINALLY I have the time and space to be a full-time artist - Like my Dad.
So - It's time!
Lately I have been wanting to keep taking photographs. but I am also longing to head to my studio to get back to what I call "hands-on" art-making--painting and drawing.
I look forward to sharing what goes on in my Maine Studio here,
Welcome !

This is fantastic and very inspiring. I can't wait to see more!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteCongrats on going live! Looking fwd to seeing some great work. It's your time now!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Great to get started.
Delete